Hook-up bar in the heart of downtown Rio.
Praça da República
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Google map »
Mon – Sat 10AM – 11PM
Sundays 7AM – 10PM
Marketed as a place to meet the guy you’ve been chatting with on Grindr, Seven Cruising Bar has a small bar where guests can have a drink and a number of smaller cabins where you can “get to know each other better.” If things don’t work out … cruise for someone else. Check out a preview video of what it’s like inside.
The venue also has daily promotions which they advertise online (links below.)
Update for Carnival 2018:
Seven Cruising Bar has announced marathon of action for Carnival week in which the location will be open 24 hours for non-stop putaria. Patrons can play with each other, but many days feature sexo ao vivo (featuring live sex shows.)
- Sat, Feb 3 – Pre-Carnival Masked Ball opens at 4PM. Dress code: leather, underwear, latex, jock … or nothing at all. Plus, Live sex show!
- Fri, Feb 9 – “The Thirsty Ball” – Carnival week kicks off with 24 hours of sexy fun.
- Sat, Feb 10 – The Sexy Body Ball – Open 24 hours. Take a break from Saturday’s Carnival blocos inside Seven Cruising Bar
- Sun, Feb 11 – The Cabide (clothes hanger) Ball – Leave your clothes on the rack and have a drink. Live sex show starts at 6pm
- Mon, Feb 12 – The Slut Ball – Join the safados for hardcore action. Live sex show starts at 6pm
- Tue, Feb 13 – The Horny Ball – Tuesday is always the climax of Carnival week!
- Wed, Mar 1 – The Naked Party – Dress code: Totally nude! Live sex show starts at 4pm
Seven Cruising Bar is located in downtown Rio and during Carnival week is an easy pit stop between the city’s many gay-friendly parades and blocos. Get more info on Seven from the links below.